Found, please close

FT I have a very pretty black nickel Static Co. Sudo. Plays great and is one of my all time favorites, but my fear of damaging the gorgeous finish has prevented me from using it as much as I want to thus far.

It has some minor scuffs on the outer portion of its rims - it looks like the previous owner set it down on some unfriendly surfaces. None of the scuffs break the plating as far as I can tell, and I can’t feel them with a finger/fingernail. Feel free to ask for more detailed pics. Plays very smooth for me when tuned. Will come with clear ULs (as it did new) and your choice of an OD 10 ball, a CT, or a concave bearing.

I am only looking to trade straight across for a pyramatte Sudo in mint/NM condition. In particular I am looking for a dark gray Sudo, but I may also be interested in red.

I am also looking for a set of Code1 side effects. Willing to pay well or trade you a yoyo for a set.

Thanks for looking!

11 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.