*FOUND PLEASE CLOSE* LF OneDrop MMC

Okay, I’ve been wanting one of these for a while. Looking for a OneDrop MarkMont Classic, color doesn’t really matter. Prefer NM or better. Do NOT want one of the newer run ones - looking for one with the blasted finish. Have cash, price negotiable.

2 Likes

Honestly I’ve seen three on here in the last couple days and like 2 to 4 on facebook so if you dig you’ll probably find one.

1 Like

I haven’t seen any on the forum I’ll have to look again. Already checked out the ones I saw on Facebook. One’s in the UK, one is pretty beat up, and one the guy wants like $120 for it and that’s a bit more than I want to spend on one

Yeah I dig through to old posts and yeah the nickel ones go for a good amount

I just sold my nickel mmc for like 135

Yeah I’m thinking I don’t need a nickle one lol

1 Like

Lol well they just went back to high demand because they said they aren’t doing any more nickel mmc so people are looking for them hard now

Yeah I’m just after anything right now really. A half swap would be cool, but any color is fine as long as it’s the blasted finish. The new ones have like a pyramatte finish and I’m not a big fan of it

There’s a black one on the FB BST for 55

1 Like

Yeah that’s the guy in the UK, ended up just paying the extra for shipping to the US

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.