**FOUND ONE!** Looking For A Green G2 AL7 Banshee!

–UPDATE!–
Found one! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Brand new, never taken out of the box with all the stickers and everything!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Paid $100 for anyone curious. I was hoping to pay more towards $75-$90, but am willing to pay a little more knowing it’s in absolute brand new condition.
Here’s a pic of the yo the guy’s sending me (I asked his permission to post the photo here) :smiley:
L0hO89k

7 Likes

Anyone have info on the bomber edition like the one in the image above? Was it from 2018? Is there anything special about it other than the cool etching?

It’s an AL7 banshee, one of the 7000 series aluminums. I forget which. That same green is available in the regular '18 banshee also.

1 Like

Thanks!
Also, does that mean that it’s a pre-2018 model?

2018 Black Friday Preorder.

I actually prefer it over the regular 2018 Banshee. It feels nimbler on the string for me.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the offer :smiley: I’m only looking for a couple of specific yos at this time though.

early morning bump :slight_smile:

Still looking!!

Up! :slight_smile:

I have 1 guy who might be able to acquire what I’m looking for…but isn’t sure yet.

Early morning bump :slight_smile:

Another day, another bump!

Daily bump :smiley:

The…
“Today’s a brand new day and today it’s finally going to happen!!”…
Bump!

I’m now paypal ready (sold some stuffs on ebay)!

Okay, so yesterday wasn’t the day…
…but today FOR SURE is the day!
LET’S MAKE THIS HAPPEN PEOPLE!!!
lol

omgosh omgosh omgosh!
Today IS the day!!

A cool guy just got in touch with me letting me know he had a brand new one that’s never even been taken out of the box!
Very excited about this thing! :smiley: It’s the last major green throw I currently have on my wish list! lol I’m sure it wont be long before I find something else I can’t live without…but it’s really a nice feeling to be able to check so many of my wants off my list these last few months!

13 Likes

Grats!

2 Likes

Is it Monday yet?

IS IT? IS IT? IS IT?

/sigh…
This weekend is NEVER gonna end! :frowning:
/Hmphh!

2 Likes