for trade tons of CLYW!

Almost all these are mint, the ones that are mint, I expect good trades, I want to see what offers I get, but the chances are they will not be traded.Trades Only

My main want would be:Offers!
Rare CLYW
CLYW
Vs Newton
Werrd
Monkeyfinger
Offers!
OFFER ANYTHING

But offer any and all, but I want trades to be mint for the mint ones.

For trade Only

The thing you all have come for, this is not mint, you can’t feel the damage very much. Keep in mind that i will most likely not sell. But if you do, it has to be very high. I don’t know if I ever will get rid of this. There is no vibe and a super tiny amount on the grinds.

Damage

Bip Bop Glacier Express, Mint!!!Super smooth, amazing spin time, best CLYW IMO Have Box

Cotton Candy Avalanche, A few tiny scuffs, not feelable Have Box awesome yoyo.

Damage

longjohn Hurdler Canvas, not mint has a scratch on side, hard to notice or feel will most likely never trade. No box

Chief gold with grey speckle 66g, super awesome mint Have box

Sasquatch very little pinprick you can’t feel Have box

1st run chief not mint and has ano flaws can show if I have interesting offer Have box

General yo A-grade k.l.r, what do I need to say no lowballs looks amazing mint Have box

Square Wheels Royale, super smooth and great rare colorway mint Have box

H5xChief great collab, super sweet anodization highly sought after colorway mint Have Box and Stickers.

CHKNSTRPS arctic circle, so smooth and awesome mint Have box.

Orbitron 5000 worlds edition yoyo mint have box.

Hey so you trade only? I really like that avalanche of yours! haha (:

PM’d ;D

I will trade you a mint in box Zach gormely edition woolly marmot for the h5xchief collaborate or the chknstrps edition arctic circle if your interested?

i have a positron kill every body edition i want to trade for the PEAK !

Hi,

I’m looking for Mint CLYW’s for my collection. I can offer cash, so how much do you want for the mint Bip Bop?

Hi,

I’m a collector of CLYW and am interested in your MINT ONLY Yo yo’s. I’m specifically interested in the Chieft Gold and Bip Bop Yo yo. IF both are mint, what are you looking for in offers. I would like to make a packaged offer for both.

Thanks

Chris McDaniel

$150 for the peak

I will trade you my works skywalker for the AC the skywalker has a few marks hard to find and a ding all found on my bst!

you have the best yoyos ever.

I love the Bip Bop Glacier Express, I wish I had something that you’d trade it for but I don’t think I do…free bump