FOR SALE ONLY: GM2, BASSALOPE, 888

Hey, so I need money to buy a brand new Motorola Triumph from Virgin Mobile. I have some throws up for grabs and I’ve got some rules of trading I’d like to list. MY MAIN WANT IS CASH (looking for large bearing bassalopes and yyf 44 special or supernova’s…weird wants but yeah…)!!! Umm, I don’t have all the pics up yet for all my throws but I will get them up soon. No later than Tuesday. I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL!!!

Rules of trading:
1)Once you make a deal with me there is no backing out, ESPECIALLY AFTER WE SWAP ADDRESSES (if u a trade in my wants, this is for u guys only), well even before that…

1. when you pay me via PayPal (I only accept that as payment) YOU EITHER ADD 4% BEFOREHAND OR YOU MUST SEND IT AS A PERSONAL GIFT. IF YOU FORGOT TO DO EITHER AND YOU SEND IT SAYING YOU FORGOT, EXPECT TO PAY ME THE DIFFERENCE!!!

2. I WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL THE MONEY IS IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT (yeah I’ve had people ask me to ship sooner…yeah no!)

3. MAINLY LOOKING FOR CASH AND IF ITS NOT A:
    -YYF SUPERNOVA
    -YYF 44 SPECIAL
    -CLYW Large Bearing Bassalope
    DONT OFFER ME TRADES!!!

4. IF WE ARE TRADING (2nd section with my really good throws or if u have my wants):
    IF I HAVE MORE POSITIVE FEEDBACK THAN YOU ON YYE+YYN COMBINED THEN YOU SHIP FIRST NO NEGOTIATING ON THAT!! EBAY DOESNT COUNT (business isn’t done the same way on eBay). If I have less than you then ill ship first, this DOES go both ways…

Throws:
YYF GM2: I got this from a friend back in April. Awesome throw has rim damage but still smooth. Comes with black stacks, no box…
[$70 SHIPPED]

YYF B-grade 2009 BAC 888: This is the smoothest 888 I own and it has white stacks instead of black. Completely scratchless and does not come with a box…
[$50 SHIPPED]

YYF 09 888: idk who thought that they could satin this but it was an utter fail. Comes with translucent blue stacks and no box. Is beat but the dings are sanded smooth.
[$30 SHIPPED]

CLYW Small Bearing Bassalope: This thing is amazing, but it has this terrible vibe on grinds. The vibe is evident on regular string play but a ton more so on grinds. It has a caribou engraved on it and is the color pink. It has its fair share on rim damage. It currently has 1 Duncan 12mm silicone sticker in it for response and sports a great size A Center Trac…
[$55 SHIPPED]

YYF C13: My favorite YoYo to date, but too bad this one has vibe…tons too. Not as much as the bassalope but its there. I’m not asking for much on this one because of that. Its silver with black splash and it has some rim damage. It will come with 2 black orings for extra weight, and 2 red dicestacks…
[$35 SHIPPED]

YYF 44: I got this a couple weeks ago and it’s my favorite yoyofactory YoYo. I’m gonna sell it in hope of being reunited with it one day. Its got some rim damage on one half. Its blue with black acid wash and amazing…
[$35 SHIPPED]

Pics: