Flight vs Flight Pro Packaging

I recently ordered both a YYF Flight and Flight Pro and just wanted to make sure I have the correct item. The flight is fine, I bought the galaxy marble colourway and it looks great but the packaging on the Pro (solid red) is just a sealed plastic bag with a cardboard insert saying “yoyofactory flight” (the work “Pro” does not appear anywhere). The marble flight also came in a clamshell-type packaging, much more solid and appealing despite being the cheaper yoyo.

Looking at the Pro itself, I can see the grey yoyofactory logo (with the wings) along the edge as well as the 2 black triangles used to properly line up the yoyo when putting it back together. These markings are present on my regular flight as well. I don’t see these markings on the Flight Pro pictures on the store page (but I they are on the regular flight page). I can’t really feel the Pro through the plastic bag to tell if there’s a difference.

Is this correct? I’ve never owned either so as far as I can tell, they’re the same yoyo, only different colour. Can any flight pro owners out there confirm?

2 Likes

I have both. The flight pro has a little bit of a different design then the flight. The flight pro shouldn’t have any markings, and and you can see the machine marks too. Both of mine came in the same package. Do you have pictures?

1 Like

The pro is just a machined POM version I guess.

1 Like

Took the pics pretty quickly so they are not the best quality but I think they capture what I’m trying to say

Edit: Picture 6 for the regular flight packaging

1 Like

It’s kinda hard to tell in the pics but the red one looks like a regular flight to me

That’s unfortunate, any advice on how to confirm?

1 Like

Here’s some comparison photos. The white one is the pro.image image image

That raised section on the side looks smaller on the pro than the regular and looks more rounded at the top, they’re the same size on my 2 yoyos. Also don’t see any black arrows on that white pro. I think I may have received the wrong yoyo. Thanks for the pics

1 Like

Yep I think there the same. Hope you get this worked out!

1 Like

Can @AndreBoulay confirm? I sent an email last week but have yet to receive a reply

2 Likes

Hey there! The red does look like it might be a normal Flight. You sent an email to us at YoYoExpert? (I did a search for the email associated with your forum account and unfortunately there wasn’t an email there, etc!)

We can definitely help you out no problem though! I’ll send you a PM and get it sorted out no problem! :heart:

6 Likes

Happy to say I will be getting my new Flight in the mail, excellent customer service at Yoyo expert

1 Like