Five more added to eBay - ILYY, Alchemy, Playmaxx, YYF

I just added six yos to eBay:

YYF Blue (small bearing) Skyline
Alchemy CU
ILYY Mary
Two Playmaxx Bumblebees (as a set)
Yomega Stealth Fire from 1998

BBs are in excellent condition, others are perfect, Yomega is NIB.

Thanks for looking!

Jim

Tommydorsey yos

3 Likes

Your links never work correctly for me for some reason. Maybe because it attempts to open in the app?

Edit: thats the issue, I feel like a company such as eBay would have the internet figured out by now

3 Likes

Just added a red Skyline first edition, x-ray Bee with box, lot of 3 proyos, a Pyro with one scratch, and a Satellite re-issue. Thanks for looking!

Jim

Tommydorsey yos

Just added/relisted a bunch. Proyos (Nuclear Bee, X-Ray Bee, and others), ILYY First Edition Mary, Red Skyline, Pyro Light, First edition grey G5, SPYY Superlight, two Superyo Renegades.

Thanks For Looking!!

Jim

Tommydorsey yos

3 Likes

Free to a good home. “Throwman Classic”, #63/350. I’ve had this since new, had it stored on a shelf which unfortunately was in the sun. One side is sun-damaged, I don’t want to sell it. But if someone wants it for shipping, let me know.

Jim

6 Likes

I’ll take it. What’s your address I’ll send you ten bucks for the shipping.

3 Likes

Thanks, you got it. Messaged you with my address.

Jim

1 Like

G5 (YYN), G5+ (augilicious orange), First run Noctu, a super-yo and, for a change, some antique farrier’s nippers! (Selling all sorts of stuff).

Thanks for looking!

Jim

Tommydorsey yos

Just added an X-Yo Xcalibur, a Mint Grind Machine 2, and a Mint Espionage Edition 401K.

And an antique sugar bowl, if you go for that sort of thing…

Also The Throwman Classic was never claimed, still available for cost of shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Jim

Tommydorsey Yos

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.