Really not Final Spinworthy Woods for Sale SOLD

I’m selling these last two yoyos I made. One is a KNack, the other is an experimental design with no flat inner wall. It’s meant to aid stalls and works well despite being very responsive.

The no-wall design has a dent in the rim from me hitting it in a bookcase when I was testing it.:man_facepalming:

I have no plans to continue making yoyos for a while but will focus on making kendama toys. You will be seeing very few yoyos from me from here on out.

It’s $100 shipped for the pair. I will only sell as a pair

8 Likes

Pm sent.

Aww, I’m sorry to hear that you’re no longer going to be making yoyos. Hopefully you’ll still be part of the forums! I really enjoy your posts when I come across them.

3 Likes

It’s not like I never want to make yoyos anymore, its just that my failure rate is around 90% these days. I have no idea why, perhaps I am lacking too much in passion.

Anyway, there are others making them. People seen to really like Eric’s WildWood yoyos and he has plenty available. He is also based in the US, so shipping is much cheaper and faster.

6 Likes

You make great throws Glen, i know you will find your fire again.

3 Likes

Have I told you how much I like this purple heart unresponsive you made?

Thank you brother :heart:

10 Likes

Say it ain’t so, Joe! :cry:

This post was not to drum up emotion surrounding Spinworthy. Lol

Just selling off the last of my stuff and letting people know the current situation and that BST posts like these will be very rare, (as they have been of late anyway).

There will continue to be metal Spinworthy colaborations in future, just keep an eye out for them.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.