Few & Far Between Yoyos - THE DREAMER

Hey! What’s going on guys! Just wanted to let you guys know that Dylan Kowalski just put up his review of our yoyo, Elysium. I know a lot of people have been asking how it plays and about the counterweights so here is his review. He is the first of many reviewers to get it so be on the look out for more reviews and videos soon. I hope you guys enjoy it and be on the lookout for the giveaway once we get our prototype back! Thank you for all the support, it means the world to us!

11 Likes

Hey guys! We haven’t really had much to post the past couple of weeks, as we are gearing up to receive the production run of Elysium. The production is currently being machined and run through various quality control tests for smoothness and ano color as well. We are trying to minimize as many B-Grades as possible.

We do have a big announcement! We recently partnered with @roundspinningobjects to provide everyone, who purchases an Elysium, with their own set of Type 40 and Type 50 Landing Pads. Elvin was also very generous to include stickers as well for everyone! We have used their landing pads on our Elysium prototype and they are fantastic which is why we had to reach out to him and get some for all of you guys! So, if you prefer the pads over the flowable silicone that it comes with, you can just switch them out! We hope everyone enjoys Elysium with the Landing Pad combination! Thank you guys for all your continued support! We can’t wait to get these out to you soon!

Let us know what you guys think of the RSO Landing Pads!

14 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes: yeahguy

2 Likes

I’m pretty excited for this yoyo. You and @hobbygod are no slouches and know what you’re doing. It’s gonna be out of this world! Landing Pads sound great so does the flowable it comes this.

5 Likes

Your artwork is out of this world too! A Mars will be on its way to you once we get the production in! Can’t wait for you to get your hands on it. Thank you!

5 Likes

I too am very excited for Elysium but I’m quickly blowing my yoyo budget! :slight_smile: so says the wife.

Do you have a rough idea of when it might drop? Forgive me if I missed the communication.

5 Likes

Not moe, but id assume sometime January or February.

You won’t wanna miss it!

9 Likes

We were expecting to drop it now in December but how shipping has been going I think January would be the safest bet honestly. Thank you so much for your support!

10 Likes

Thank you, Nate!

7 Likes

Just got it today!

14 Likes

@d4nnyb0yy Awesome! Let us know how you like it!

3 Likes

Thank you to Throws n Brews for the awesome video review of the prototype Elysium! Production has touched down and release details will be available soon! Keep an eye out at our Instagram and Facebook pages as well as the forums! Thank you all for your support!

4 Likes

Please do post updates here if possible - sadly i’m not on FB or IG but check these forums frequently. Looking forward to this one!

6 Likes

The best way to get updates is to follow their instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fewandfarbetweenyoyos/ It’s against the rules to post drop dates here, unless the drop is on yoyoexpert.

5 Likes

Thank you Mark! If anyone wants to receive the drop date through a PM send us a message, if not you can follow us on our Instagram and Facebook page! Thank you!

6 Likes

DISCLAIMER: Not sure if I am allowed to post this on here, but I took out where and when they will be for sale. If I am not allowed to post any of this please let me know or take it down. If you guys need any info please send us a private message. Thanks guys and thank you to YoyoExpert for allowing us to use their forum.

ELYSIUM production run will officially be available for sale *follow our Instagram or Facebook for more details.

The run will be available in 3 colors. Orange (Mars), Blue (Neptune) and Green (Earth).
There are 25 pieces available for each color and they will be sold at $110 USD. Shipping will be free for orders within the U.S. but priority mail options will be offered at personal cost. Additionally, on Sunday we will pick the winner of our very first post’s giveaway :grin:

Each purchase includes:

• Elysium Yoyo
  • Matching, custom made box design
  • Matching, custom made Airetic string
  • Matching, custom made pouch
  • Matching, custom made counterweight
  • Matching, custom made string picks
  • Matching, custom made button
  • Few & Far Between enamel pin
  • Few & Far Between face mask
  • Stickers (RSO, Airetic and F&FB artwork + logo)
  • RSO Landing Pads

Thank you all for your support, we are so grateful for all the interest you guys have shown. We cannot wait to get these out to you!

Which planet are you most excited for? Comment and let us know!

12 Likes

I just bought my very own EARTH!

7 Likes

Thank you so much! Earth has sold the most out of all the planets! There are still some more left! Get them while they are hot :fire:!!! Thank you to everyone who bought one also. We are so grateful and appreciative of your support!

7 Likes

Hey guys! Just wanted to give an update. We have a few of each planet left in stock. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who bought one and there may be a possibility that YYE will have them soon so keep an eye out for that if you haven’t gotten one yet. It’s in the works as we speak. If you want one now send us a message and we can give you the details!

6 Likes

The Elysium by Few & Far Between Yoyos

The whole presentation is fantastic and the goodies are wonderful. This was more than some run of the mill unboxing for me because I was personally involved in the creation of a lot of the visuals. The whole unboxing was a marvelous experience. The yoyo itself is a fine piece of craftsmanship. Just reading the dimensions made me a little nervous because of my tastes but despite the larger dimensions it is light and nimble. I put it through everything I know and it was a charmed experience. It’s the kind of yoyo I immediately want to get a back-up for. I am very thankful I was asked to be involved with this project late last September and I am sincerely happy the husband and wife team at @FewandFarBetween and Patrick Dressel @hobbygod turned out a really fantastic yoyo and watched a dream go from plans to reality.

19 Likes