Favorite Athletes

My little bro love John Abraham haha!

Are you a 49ers fan?

I like the Yankees a little cause they had Johnson and Damon

Nice! I liked Johnson to but I was never a big fan of Damon, idk why but I just never really thought he was that great of a player.

I can’t believe I forgot Vladimir Guerrero. He was one of my favorite Angels player.

Yeah, he was great.

I liked him cause he was traded from the Red Sox and he was good with them then he got bad probably cause the Yankees made him get rid of his mullet haha.

Ooh I forgot about tennis
Mens:Federer or Nadal
Womens:Sharipova or Azirenka(sp)

Haha yeah

Cool!
Federer is my favorite but I use nadal’s racquet. Both are amazing though and really fun to watch.

SkateBoarding: Tony Hawk and Elissa Steamer, both are recognizable, influential, and awesome people.
Greco-Roman Wrestling: Matt Lindland.

Cool!
Federer is my favorite but I use nadal’s racquet. Both are amazing though and really fun to watch.
[/quote]
I Don’t know whos racquet I use it’s neither of them cause it’s a prince triple threat

Yep hahaha. i forgot to add Vince Wilfork in there but whatever :stuck_out_tongue:

quite unfortunetly. matt cain rocked the floor this year

Yeah Cain is amazing but I still don’t think he should have gotten the all star game start over ■■■■■■■

Rich Froning

Lucas Parker

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c53.0.403.403/p403x403/541551_10151859033604460_1362196873_n.jpg

Both Crossfit athletes.

Stephen Hendry is far up on my list.

He doesn’t compete but my current favorite is Danny McAskil. He is a trials rider for inspired bikes.

Rafael Nadal all the way