F/s and F/t CLYW SPYY and YYF **PRICE DROP** LF: SuperG

Here guys i had to make a new BST with some new stuff and changes. PM if you are interested on something and we can work things out. If you are trading with me and you decide you want to pull out of the deal please let me know and not leave me hanging its already happened twice and it is annoying when nobody repsonds to my pms.
PRICES ARE NOT SET IN STONE JUST OFFER ME WHAT YOU CAN AND MAYBE WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
Wants
Pretty much anything
Money is priority

SPYY Solaris. Really some player has a lot of small scratches from previous owners. Marks dont affect play at all and it probably the smoothest throw i have. Its a bit responsive cause i put in new silicone and some of it got in the bearing but it can be fixed if you clean it.
$90$80$70PENDING

YYF Superstar. Pink with blue splash (Cotton candy edition by England1414) Has some dings under the anno coat but barely visible. Has one major scratch from when i was practicing horizontals. Still plays great comes with kk
$90$80$65

CLYW BVM
This one is my friends. Its silver with gold splash. Have four scratches not too big and does not affect play.
$70

Gone List
DM 2 : Sold
Gnarwhal: Traded
Meteor: Traded
G5: traded

bump

How do the satin rims look on the Gnarwhal in person?

JaysonB

pm’d and daily bump 8)

b ump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

really want to get rid of these offer up any stuff other than yyf and yyj

bump

bump