F: Atmos, OD, DD, ART

Atmos: fruitloop, pomelo
OD: Lunar Eclipse
DD: 50/50
^^^all are mint, I’ll take offers but all barely used.
ART: Life… not sure I want to sell but I’m seeing what I can get.
Message hopefully we can work something out :,)

4 Likes

Do you happen to know when that Life released? Is it from A/rt or from G2?

I ask because, as I’ve read online, the OG ones from a/rt are not as smooth, and there’s a bearing difference. Thanks!

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like
I’ll dm you
1 Like

It’s an A-RT release; all the solids are A-RT, any of the fancy colorways are G2’s with the tightened bearing seat. And yeah the A-RT ones came w/ YYR DS, not sure what the G2 ones came w/, I think maybe “Boss Ripper” which is like a center trac.

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s necessarily true. I had a clear life that was purchased through g2. I think possibly the bearing (if not tampered or removed since stock) would be the best way to determine if the OP isn’t sure himself.

3 Likes

I swear I heard from Jake that was the way to tell but it’s totally possible I’m wrong. I guess the other way to check is if you can remove the bearing with your fingers or if you need a bearing tool.

5 Likes

Bump

Bump

Isaac is correct, this is a Life from the first batch (sold by Jake or Jensen is irrelevant). Jake made the bearing seat a bit tighter on the “v2”. This said, many of the first batch are “plenty smooth”, even if they are not “absolutely perfectly glass smooth”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.