Exos from Luftverk

Anyone spring for a Luftverk Exos? Always liked Augie Fash. And have been happy with Luftverk throws.

3 Likes

I wanted to, but stuffs been getting so expensive lately i had to pass on it. I bet its a solid throw

5 Likes

I hear you Owlman. It is not inexpensive. Anyone I know would say, “a yoyo cost $400.00, that’s crazy”.

1 Like

On the other hand, They would be even more amazed that there are throws that do cost more. What a world, What a world.

3 Likes

Ya, theres many in the $200 range that i want and know are great from experience. The ones ive gotten above that price level are either on par with or less impressive than the $200 ones.
So, not saying this one would underperform, but when i picture a $400 yoyo or $600 yoyo i think about getting 2 or 3 of the SOLID $200 yoyos instead and it just makes way more sense.

6 Likes

And there are player throws and collector throws.

4 Likes

Fo sho! In a few of my other hobbies we call them “safe queens” :grin:

1 Like

This is the way. Really wanted that new 625 dollar yo-yo but have opted to instead buy 5 throws through the BST and still save $200+ :joy:

3 Likes

I copped one of these. Interested to see how it compares to the delphinium an emoTIon.

1 Like

I met Augie at Nats briefly and got to throw one. It FELT like $400, and if I had it to spare I wouldn’t hesitate.

Well this makes me feel better!

I got to try one at nats, it has a bit too much centerweight for me, but it was a very good yoyo. Augie was throwing down some LONG combos with it.

4 Likes