error on site

all the duncan yoyos say they have a adjustable starburst how am i supposed to know whether to get silicone stickers or friction stickers

Almost all Duncan yoyos use friction stickers/pads.
So use friction pads/sticks.

And none use silicon.

He is referring to silicone stickers, not silicone. Don’t get either stickers, and don’t order from the Duncan site, order from a regular store and buy some Dif-Pads.

Woops! Getting that fixed now!

Awesome. Also, on the main shop page, is H-Spin going to be added there as well?

Yes - will be up there soon. :wink: