Some rejections:

• Brother whip to 1.5 Mount.

• Brother whip to double hook.

5 Likes

Slacks to GT to GT lol

3 Likes

Suicide + thumb whip.

4 Likes

Been inactive for a while, but I finally squeezed some time today to film enough tricks to post until christmas lol

Hereā€™s a Suicide Branding

7 Likes

EOS44ā€™s classics - slack to rejection triangle

FINALLY i found a gif service that works well with Discourseā€™s interface. Imgur gives all kinds of compatibility problems when posting gifs here, which is a shame, since Imgurā€™s gif conversion is super high quality.

5 Likes

EOS44ā€™s classic - Double GT to triangle rejection

This one is another of those tricks iā€™ve been doing for a long time but never showed up enough/properly.

4 Likes

ok this is sick

2 Likes

itā€™s s awesome when something new comes out of familiar moves.

4 Likes

Iā€™m very, very happy with this one because itā€™s entirely new. Well, at least the ending.

6 Likes

Love it.

4 Likes

Hey everyone. Hereā€™s a trick video recap of my 2019. I posted 128 trick clips this year.

All I can say is that, despite going through some tough stuff (as pretty much everyone else, I imagine), my yoyoing stayed as a postive force in my life.

Even when i dropped from my sponsorship status around the middle of the year, I can proudly say that my yoyoing has improved and evolved into something Iā€™m happy to show to others.

2019 was a good year.

Thanks for watching!

8 Likes

Dude, that fixie trick is smashing! Thought you were throwing unresponsive until I saw the Eli stall. Jeez I need to step my game up.

2 Likes

Thanks man!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m finally back from a quick break from filming tricks. I needed it.

Hereā€™s a thing i discovered while fooling around, it makes for a nice slomo.

5 Likes

Todayā€™s trick. I canā€™t seem to develop this further for now, but i like the idea.

5 Likes

New stuff. Iā€™ve had this double wrap GT for a while but never got a way to showcase it properly.

5 Likes

Arm/body combos are difficult for me. Hereā€™s one.

6 Likes

This is awesome

4 Likes