EOS44's Trick Blog

New trick that actually looks a lot like my old tricks. Dismount is a little rough but I like the body of the trick a lottttt.

4 Likes

Alright. This is a weird one. Slap 3D red triangle suicide. The slap changes the direction of the RT.

Slomo

3 Likes

Cross-arm Reverse Tower Laceration. This one is silly.

Slomo

6 Likes

Hola,

How long and what type of string do you use?

Nice tricks by the way.

I use BuddhaXL and 84String. The lenght of the string I use varies from yoyo to yoyo.

1 Like

for example to do the slacks, do you use a particular or preferred lenght?

I would say I prefer a slighly longer string for techy stuff. But honestly the lenght f the string you use matters only when you experiment for yourself to see how what lenght helps you the most.

Gracias!

1 Like

This is not a trick but a small announcement.

I’m stepping down from team Toybania as of today.

I want to publicly thank Vivek and Toybania for being supportive to me for so long. Toybania will forever have my support and gratitude, and also my admiration for their designs that are always fresh and quality. My history with them does not end here for sure. You all should go and get something from Toybania. All their stuff is out of the ordinary.

Thank you for everything.

6 Likes

Who will sponsor you now? :thinking: TEAM TI VAYDER???!?

8 Likes

Nobody atm. Does a Team Ti Vayder even exist? lol

3 Likes

Birthday trickcircle! Here’s a new 5A bind that i think is cool. Slomo included since this is one of those tricks that need it to fully appreciate what’s going on.

:snail:

6 Likes

Worlds got me super inspired to better myself as a player, so, this is my current frontstyle combo. I still need to add some common elements i have not mastered yet, like the cross arm boomerang hop and some extra pops on the 1.5 mount, but I like the base combo a lot so far.

7 Likes

I gotta learn the chopsticks stuff. It’s really neat but I have a hard time doing it.

2 Likes

Protrusions are insane

2 Likes

@andy569 @MoosaK Protrusions are hard. I’m convinced I just got super lucky when I understood how to do them. Any other variation of them is impossible tho.

1 Like

??? Mount. I like it but I don’t know what to do with it.

3 Likes

The final mount or the first one?

1 Like

First one.

1 Like

But you just did do something with it!