EOS44 epic BST post (cheap prices)

I have too many stuff I don’t use anymore. Selling for cheap.

pics of every yoyo: EOS44 BST - Album on Imgur

BST feedback on me for the curious

Important note: Shipping from my country is kinda expensive, and all of this yoyos are listed for cheap. So i can only sell if you buy multiple of them (minimum of 3, or 2 if the price is high enough). I´m open to sell bundles of this yoyos for accomodating prices. if you buy multiple yoyos, the shipping is included with the prices of the yoyos. I’m interested in selling only. Paypal G&S only for security purposes, you take care of the fees.

I can ship anywhere in the world (thats has no restrictions for the current pandemic). I’m shipping from El Salvador, Central America, and i use registered EMS with tracking numbers.

yoyos:

• YYF Protostar - $10 - Mint in box
  • YYF Shaqlerstar - $10 - Mint in box
  • YYF Nightmare - $40 - Used. Minuscule scratches in the catchzone. Small but noticeable fingernail vibe. Very smooth on the string
  • YYF Space Cadet - $45 - Used. Minuscule flatspot in one of the rims. Minuscule fingernail vibe.
  • YYF OG Shutter - $25 - Barely used. One ano flaw from factory. Dead smooth.
  • YYF Shutter WA - $20 - Used. Dings pictured. Small fingernail vibe.
  • YYF Shu-ta (7075 shutter) - $30 - Barely used. No dings or scratches. Minuscule fingernail vibe. Has a deathgrip bearing seat.
  • RCS Dollar - $10 - Mint
  • YYF Rockstar (metal protostar) - $15 - Used. Many dings pictured. This thing vibes.
  • YYO Vector - $5 - Very well used. Dinged as heck. Vibes like and old car, but still very usable. Great candidate for a beater/5A yoyo.
  • Yoyoempire Touchmore v1 - $5 - Used. Many dings. Small fingernail vibe.
7 Likes

Bump.

bumperino

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.