ENTIRE COLLECTION FS: Catch 22 & GENERAL YO MAGNUM & MORE "Ti" RARES!

Catch 22 FOR SALE!!!
Paypal Only to Cover both Parties, we can split the 4% fee or you can send it as a gift. Maybe cash but I would really rather not unless its a last resort.

Offer up(:
Big Items for Sale:
Catch 22 # 74 dead smooth and all the goodies!..Only Offers over $300 considered or NYYR TRADES. - To pending via payment to Brandonlee98!
General Yo Magnum MIB…$169.99 Shipped! SOLD TO “BrandonLee98”

Titanium Tirade #025 two small scrapes 1 of 1 blue anno comes with custom holder… 125$ Shipped!!! WAS ORIGINALLY 300$SOLD To BrandonLee98 <-- wow i love this kid haha. Keep buying brah!! :smiley:
1st run Flea with Flea G Strings…gone to BrandonLee98<— Evereything Shipped Today Sir, Check PM’s for Tracking!!
Chris Fraser 888 MIB 1 of 12…offer but i doubt its going anywhere.
Northern Spin Co Helix Black MIB…OFFER!

Will send pics through email or by cell phone, have them ready but wont let me attach a file here for some reason. got it working nvm(:

Pics include my user name and todays date.

[s]MAGNUM PENDING VIA PAYMENT

Going to “yoyopingus”

[/s] fell through mag still up for grabs!

[s]Bump Taking offers but Magnum still pending ???

Ill edit to sold if he gets back to me but hasnt responded to my PM
[/s]
Collection up For Sale Most Mint to near Mint Condition Ask for details and pics on specific ones!
Very Few Trades but you can offer.

GOT CUT OFF THERE IS A BLACK NORTHERN SPIN CO HELIX MIB (box still sealed) AS WELL!!

OFFER AWAY!!
PAYPAL IS KING!!!

Magnum sold to BrandonLee98

New throws available:
yyf Superwide
yyj meteror
pixy <–slightly bigger than the mighty flea with a C bearing!!
Duncan Mayhem Red Mint

1 Like

What is the yoyo on the top row middle next to the Higby Freehand?

It is hard to place in its raw form.

1 of 1 spiked p2 from one drop super fun throw.

Offer on catch 22 is $420.00 if anyone is wanting to throw an offer. Its smooth darn near perfect condition with all the goodies even the OG grey string! Only mark is small mark on hubstack post cant get with my camera doest effect the hubstacks still go on smooth just a little anno rubbed off. Comes with the post covers so it looks 110% perfect with the post covers on[=

Bump from a minute ago! Coming home from school and before i left i quite throwing as much as i use to so big sale!, C22 is only $375 with all the goodies!!!

1 Like

c22 SOLD