Enso Yoyo Project - First look at the UI prototype , Specs Avaliable

Photo is nice. Yoyo itself…well, in my opinion it is a “same old song”, V-shape, blank cup. Even if it would be made of titanium, or steel, there is nothing here to build hype around, sorry. Built well for tricks, but boring visually.

4 Likes

Looks nice! What material is it made out of?

4 Likes

Looks to be a nice throw can’t wait to see what color ways you will offer.

2 Likes

When it comes to the shape of the UI we wasn’t looking to innovate far beyond what we have seen time and time again. We were more focused on coming up with a design that was comfortable to the hand. One that you may find yourself having trouble putting down. Where this yo-yo sets his self apart from the rest is in its unique dimensions. It’s small without feeling small. Is wide but not too wide. And it’s light but not too light. When it comes to power, it’s been able to handle every trick that has been thrown at it. With our main focus being on putting out high quality enjoyable products. It’s safe to say that we are very pleased with how this first throw came out. And we’re already cooking up the next project.

13 Likes

What material is it?

4 Likes

Things are moving fast on our end.

And to answer your question

Make sure to follow us on Instagram for more.

Instagram: Ensoyoyo

10 Likes

New look at the Production mods…
We are almost ready

Which do you prefer?

6 Likes

I’ll never be able to afford titanium but if I could choose…the flat finish.

6 Likes

I’m with @ChrisFrancz. I wouldn’t complain about a raw one to torch though either, lol.

4 Likes

How many prototypes did you go through? Or is the original design the production run?

2 Likes

Polished

1 Like

Here’s a Look at the Colors that will be available with our release. Hope you like the look. We were super please on how they came out.

Here’s the first

This is the Polished and Sand blasted Blue Dazzle

More to come!

Instagram : ENSOYOYO

11 Likes

Beautiful colours! How much will these be?

2 Likes

About $450

More colors to come too

1 Like
4 Likes

I’m glad yall sent a lot out to reviewers but man a 400$ Ti as a first release from a new company… I buy A LOT of Ti but thats a tough ask. I’ll wait to see what people think but so far I do like the look of it.

7 Likes