EMF Proof FARADAY BEANIE

No more tin foil hats!! Get yours now before it’s too late. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Now I can stop the voices in my head telling me to buy more yo-yos’!

3 Likes

4 Likes

I sure hope my daughter doesn’t see this. She’d go buy one for everyone in her family. Awhile back she asked me to install a new dvd drive in her computer. There was a piece of gold foil about 4x4 inches on the back that I had to remove to get the cover off. I neglected to put it back when I was done. Caused quite a flurry when my grand daughter came out to announce that it was not replaced and the computer was on without it (and we’re all probably going to die :upside_down_face:).

6 Likes

I walk around on my hands a lot…

Do they make EMF board shorts?

2 Likes

Yep, got ya covered, they make shorts and briefs…

3 Likes

The best has to be the folks who put their WiFi router in a faraday cage and then wonder why they can’t get a signal.

5 Likes

Don’t make the same mistake as me and read the reviews. These people are lunatics.

9 Likes

But tinfoil is so sleek and stylish…

2 Likes

LOL. I HAD to after you said that… So much confirmation bias in those “reviews.”

7 Likes

I bet the boys from Austin are wearing these underwear.

ArcAttack:

3 Likes

Ok i had to read a few reviews after your comments. Over 500 reviews and only 3 lower then 4 stars! Must be a great product.
I think you guys are being to hard on these people… maybe the EMF is getting to you and you just don’t understand. Try wearing this thing on your head all day at “work”, in the summer heat, and at night during your sleep… im sure my patients would love to me wearing this stylish hat, not too mention my wife if i brought this to bed! . I wouldn’t wear the underwear since i already have 2 girls and i can use all the birthcontrol i can get.

I really appreciate this thread. Best laugh I’ve had today.

7 Likes