☯Elluzion's BST☯| Have Pink Advanced Scout, trading for black halves anyone?

Welcome to :yin_yang:Elluzions BST​:yin_yang:
~Will only trade for~
-G2 Triton (Big Bang) ++++
-NSCo. Aurora +++++
I will only trade for the throws above, unless the trade is greatly in my favor*

For SALE or TRADE

LOOKING FOR BLACK ADVANCED SCOUT HALF FOR MY PINK ADVANCED SCOUT, WILL TRADE YOU MY OTHER HALF

Thank you for looking & Please let me know if you have any questions at all!

Terms of Sale

:yin_yang:I ship within 1-2 business days of receiving payment, and will send your package via USPS first class with tracking. If you are interested in priority mail, or are located outside of the U.S., please contact me and we can work something out
:yin_yang:I accept payments by paypal (non-cc preferred), but will also accept money orders, cash, bitcoins, or wells fargo direct transfers. Just let me know your preferred payment method!
:yin_yang:Let me know if you have any questions, and please PM me if you are interested in any of my throws!
:yin_yang:I ship FAST & have 100% Positive Feedback on YYE & Ebay. Buy with confidence!

new throw for sale! MF evil-yo!

Price drop! $90 shipped for the evil yo! Or best offer!

SOLD*

Added a new throw for sale! It’s a G-Squared AL7 Nessie. Amazing 7075 throw! Don’t miss out

Price drop on the AL7 Nessie
$110 SHIPPED!!!

bump! $95 shipped!!!

Final price drop for the Nessie! Really need to sell this, please help me out.

Only $85 shipped! This is a STEAL for this amazing 7075 throw!

C3 Capless ADDED! :slight_smile:

bump!

AL7 has a bid on ebay and will sell in a few days, if you want it, BID!

Capless still fully available, and is on ebay currently but without any bids. If you want it, message me soon and I will take it off ebay!

THANKS

Just added the 3yo3 AL5 in beadblasted clear!!

:slight_smile:

Get the AL5 $15 cheaper than if you bought it new at any stores! It is a great deal!

Terra Kendama Cherry Wood Pill & Sweets Kendama Green/Purple Marble added!!!

3yo3 AL5 still for sale!!! Looking to trade FG Avalanche Halves, and also have some YYSL Ammo left to trade still :slight_smile:

SPECIAL albatross added. Really cool colors splash

Get your puffins and trosses before they disappear!!!

Still available guys! Cinco de awesome throws still for sale :slight_smile:

puffin price drop!!! ONLY $85 shipped guys

bump!

ALSO, I have a General-Yo model 10 (b grade aman anodized) that is as smooth as an A grade! NEW
PM ME OFFERS! :slight_smile:

SOLD^

puffin sold, albatross still up :slight_smile:

Price Drop!!!

$80 shipped for the albatross