DXL CREW MEET-UP - Monthly SoCal YoYo Club

SoCal ! Where you at ? DXL meet up will be this weekend. If you can make it please come down and hang out. Skill level does not matter .

Would love to meet some fellow forum geeks !

https://www.google.com/search?q=cha+2o&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS957US957&oq=cha+2o&aqs=chrome..69i57.2837j0j7&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#

Let me know if you got any questions !

NEW DATE IN THE TITLE! Same place!

14 Likes

Bump , stop by have some fun .

11 Likes

@vicvonboom - you should go!!!

1 Like

Would be awesome if he came out, not sure how long I will be out there but if anyone wants to DM me for my phone number don’t hesitate to .

2 Likes

What time?

4 Likes

Sorry I always forget something 1pm

2 Likes

Saw that.
I wish I could. I think I’d feel odd though it gets a young crowd.

1 Like

LOL don’t worry about the age I really don’t think anyone would care I’ll be there and I’m in my 30s . Worst case scenario we can bail and grab a beer

5 Likes

@vicvonboom ^^^^this^^^^

Chris, I’d be there in a heartbeat if I was still in Cali. Would be wonderful to meet you and the rest of the DXL gang. Have fun and have a beer for me! I’ll be there in spirit.

3 Likes

I think I was the oldest one there at 55 and even with the least skills I had a great time.

4 Likes

If you missed this month hope you can make it out to the next one !

8 Likes

Duuude I need to be less busy on Saturdays… REALLY hoping I can make it to one of these things soon (hopefully next month!)

3 Likes

Big flex with that Redacted, Chris. YASSSSSSSS!

Great video too! I’m jelly I don’t live near you guys.

3 Likes

Most definitely . I have a pretty messy schedule also so I get it . hope to meet ya next time .

Thanks man . Really cool yo-yo I can just toss around if I am just relaxing or if I am working on something more complicated .

1 Like

BUMP ! check the thread title for new date and time. To clarify Michele Dauer is the main show runner , but I have been trying to do my part here and there to help . Want to see the community grow!

Hope to some of you guys out there.

1 Like

Buuummmmmpp hope to see you guys Sunday

4 Likes

Video from the last meet up . Tons of fun guys !

6 Likes

Super fun time :relaxed:

4 Likes