DXL CREW MEET-UP - Monthly SoCal YoYo Club

I’ll be there in spirit! One of these days imma just fly out and pop in, literally just for the day and fly back that same night lol. But, not at these prices right now. :joy:
You’d think from Denver to I guess, Fullerton would be closest to Artesia(?) that it wouldn’t be more than a couple hundred bucks but it’s not lol. Maybe I’ll just use Spirit Airlines and take the Wright Brothers plane

2 Likes

That would be crazy.

If you do come through just let me know when and I’ll pick you up at the airport.

The best place to fly in (imo) is either John Wayne Airport or Long Beach, definitely do not go to LAX. That place is cursed, especially if you fly in on a weekend.

Bro I’ll definitely take you up on that, I’ll pay for gas or food or whatever. Yeah I was already looking to see what other airports were closer and not named LAX :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

That makes 2 Spenc(s)er’s offering to pick you up if you ever decide to do this :+1:

If you’re serious, just hit me up whenever! I’d be more than happy to drive you to and from the meet or whatever, even if you decide to stay a bit longer I can drive you around. No worries on the gas, you don’t wanna know the prices here.

the only way LAX is ok is if you’re flying united for work and they pay for your terminal parking lol. that P7/T7 skip is incredible, avoiding the horseshoe of death

1 Like

I have LAX down. There are a lot of little tips and tricks you learn when you are flying in and out every three weeks for over 12 years.

I really need to prioritize a trip to one of these meets.

3 Likes

Well I appreciate it! (Both Spence(s)) and I really am trying to do that sometime, would love to meet and hang out with you guys, totally worth it to me. Y’all have meets in the winter out there in beautiful so cal right? When flights are cheaper in like February or something I’m gonna be looking more seriously

1 Like

Definitely, we got you covered if you come through.

I’m sure anytime of the year would be fine, just whatever works best for you. Last winter Michelle had a meet at her house when it was raining really bad, so we really don’t cancel even if rain does come - and I want to say that was the only time we had bad enough weather to warrant a location change recently. We’re definitely fortunate in that regard!

3 Likes

Meet up this Sunday! Same time and place as always. This time our very own 2017 5A World Champion Josh Yee @JeiCheetah will be there. Make it out if you can, I’m sure it’s gonna be a good one.

Sunday, November 15th 2023
11688 South St., Artesia CA

1 Like

DXL this weekend, storms in cali seem to have passed so the weather should be okay.

2 Likes

See you there!

Next meetup is scheduled for Sunday, March 17th

That’s plenty of notic I’m gna try to make it out to my first meet!

2 Likes

DOUBLE DXL Meetup in April. Next Sunday is the first meet.

4 Likes

Gna try hard to make it this time

1 Like

Awesome! Hope to see you there.

1 Like

Life long dream to come to one of these one day,

@suspense You hit that bind from worlds yet?

Hope yall have a great meet.

Sending Love.

1 Like

:skull: i’ve given that one up for the time being. I hit my face several times, but not the bind. :joy:

Would love to have you out here one day. Just let us know! :heart:

1 Like

This one is a little trek for me, but on my too do list at some point. If you are ever making it out this way, I will do my damndest to be there.

1 Like