Dopamine GIVEAWAY - Learn a YoYo Trick to WIN!

To celebrate the release of the Dopamine Ross at Modern YoYos made a tutorial for one of his really fun/unique flow art style tricks and you could win a yoyo if you can learn and post a video!

Details in the image above - learn the trick via the video here!

23 Likes

:smiley:

18 Likes

Yo, just like that! Props :clap:t5:

2 Likes

I feel like I’m going to look incredibly stupid trying to learn that slack motion. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I like anything that forces me to go outside my comfort zone and this is gonna do that. Made a poi w a sock, 70g of loose change, an old string and a counter weight. Let’s goooooo!

4 Likes

in poi we call this mercedes

1 Like

Yes! Love this Josh.

1 Like

You will. Do it alone. Don’t be a fool Bryan.

3 Likes

Go for it, Yooo :+1:

3 Likes
7 Likes

Hey welcome! I see you on insta all the time! Good stuff!!

1 Like

5 likes, 0 comments - maur_us on September 11, 2023: "Posting this for the @modern_yoyos dopamine giveaway. If you want to participate aswell there

Hope this counts aswell!

6 Likes

This is just a still image but if you upload to YouTube or Imgur, you can post the video link on its own line, with no spaces after, and it will embed on the page. Wouldn’t want your entry to not count and I want to see it hah!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips! I already discussed this problem with him and he said it was fine aslong as I posted it also to instagram! But now I know what to do in the future!

2 Likes

CONGRATS to our 2 Winners @JeiCheetah and @MvK !!

Thanks to everyone who participated!! :heart::yo-yo:

Winners will be contacted shortly for their prizes! :slight_smile:

Special Thanks to Hollywood Modern YoYos for coming out with such a dope throws and making this giveaway possible!

6 Likes

Didn’t get around to learning this one but congrats to the winners very cool giveaway.