DONE.

DONE! Everything is sold.

[s]I HAVE 33 Feedback on the other forum under the same username!

Pictures showing everything will be uploaded tonight.

Selling all of this for $110 shipped or best offer. This is a great deal IMO. You’re getting three near mint, excellent playing metals for the price of one, plus some excellent plastics.

This won’t last long. I’m retracting the deal by Friday (April 20th)…cause that’s when I need the money.

PAYPAL ONLY!

Deal ends: April 20th 2012

$110 shipped OBO

Current Offer:

Have:

Essence: B Grade, still smooth, dings on the rims. Great player! Pending? Offer anyway SOLD!

Spyy Addiction V2: Black/Pink Acid wash, one tiny pin prick that goes through the anno (pictured). Smooth, light, super fun.

Superstar: Custom annodized Green with light green splash. Clear annodized hubs. Mint. Amazing.

Split Decision: Red, anti superstar rims. One nick on the delrin rim. Otherwise in excellent condition. No damage to the yoyo other than the rim damage.

FHZ: Green with Black caps. Few marks, nothing serious. weighted, dual sili recessed, maxed out gap (orings), super fun. Love this FHZ. Deal sweetener.

FHZ: Black with white 80th anniversary caps, superstar sticker on one side. Stock, gap maxed, pads worn in for perfect response. Deal sweetener.

Legacy V1: White w/ white 80th anniversary Duncan Caps. Great condition.

[/s]