Done

For sale and/or Trade:

Mint with bag and pin 09 E1ns–$120

Mint Kats Meow, great throw not sure I want to let go–$50

MIB Blood Lily (rare) great player #7 $100
MIB Gorylla 411, great player has one side silied $80

Mint Collab, comes with bag and all the extras…great yoyo, just does not get much play, does have a vibe, $80 GONE
Mint in box blue and green Punchline–Gone
Mint in box with bag blue Pure-- Gone
Mint in box Dexter Heavy Cream–Offer
Werrd Beef, mint, no box, orange, would take a great offer…this one is trade only
MIB GM2 Gold 44 clash ed, one of the best players out there, just not my thing $110 --GONE

Pics here—>[/u]http://www.flickr.com/photos/24165043@N00/

WANTS:
LB Bassalope
Hatrick BA ed only
H20
Leviathan 2
Lucky 7
Juggernaut
The Big Deal
RSL
Addiction 2
Cosmos
Omnicron
Split Decision
Pac
jimmy hats
Dirti
Tirade
something interesting

I DO NOT WANT:
non mint yoyos
yoyos I am selling
multiple yoyos for one
yyj
onedrop
ENVYs!!!
low ball offers

Prices include shipping in the USA, all others will be more (I will not ship overseas w/o insurance and tracking which is normally around $30)
If you have less than ten positive feedback be prepared to send first (I have a ton of feedback on other sites).
Money through paypal O0
pm offers

do u want a BOSSNOT OPENED YET specail color for ur gorilla

No, but thank you for the offer…I already have a boss :slight_smile:

no offense but noone cares if you have feedback on other sites it matters on this site

Look it doesn’t matter if he says he has feedback on another forum. Its just to say he has good feedback ad he’s trade with other people. Its a reference. And please don’t jack threads if your not going to trade or make an offer.

1 Like

Anything to help.

added a bunch of yoyos :slight_smile:

pm’d

how much for the punchline

something tells me its only for trade lol

1 Like

This is true ;D

Big
Uncle
Mike’s
Project ;D

How about silli’d big deal and maybe up to $40 for the punch line, i really wanted to get my hands on one.

I silli’d the Big deal because the binds weren’t tight enough with the flea bites Just In Case yo were wondering.

I kinda have a deal going on the punchline, but thanks for the offer…I would trade the collab, Kats meow, or the gorylla–strait up for the big deal…

Punchline is gone :slight_smile:

Battery
Usage
Might
Plummet ;D