Done. Please archive

Well, not everything. My c22 isn’t going anywhere. In fact, I would love another one in any condition. Doesn’t need the box or any thing. Let me know if we can work something out:)

These first 3 are trade fodder. Offer whatever. Will trade in your favor for something nice or sell cheap

Shutter. Blue and blasted. A few small nicks but nothing too bad. Amazing player

09 888. No nicks or dings, but the anno is heavily faded. Dead smooth by my standards. Will come with trans green stacks

Yeah3. Reminds me a lot of a shutter that’s a tad smaller. A few anno marks but nothing you can feel.

Next are my deadly spins. They probably won’t leave me unless it involves a c22 or a wrath with green splash but feel free to offer:)

Snowblind wrath. Has 1 scuff that I can’t find due to the color way. Original owner told me about it. This wrath has a slight vibe on grinds, like an older clyw. No box. This is the wrath that you may be able to get from me.

First run wrath. Grey and purple acid wash with pink speckle. Mint and dead smooth. Good luck getting this

7075 pride. I was told they did 5 in this colorway. Pretty much new. Bring your A game for this.

Wants:
C22
C13
Wrath
Clyw-fg is cool
Summit
Titanium
Yoyo case
Offers

Nyyr wants:
Quality balisongs. Benchmade, mtech, etc
Quality hand tools. Snap on, matco, USA made craftsman, etc