Done for now

Bump again. Would like some trades

“Hey Rebecca, I’m gonna infiltrate your guy friend group tonight. So when at a future time you see me chilling with them, you’ll think: ‘He’s so normal; I’m in love.’”

It’s the Trent is getting ready song,
The Trent is getting ready song.
Trent’s getting ready,
Trent’s getting ready.
The Trent is getting ready song.

Back from the dead bump.
More like back from a coma bump I guess, it was only like a week.
Either way,
Bump.

Squids have the proportional strength of ten adult trees

What do you call the fastest dinosaur?

A Prontosaurus

Two guys are standing in line waiting for coffee. It’s taking a while, so they started talking
The first guy says, “You know, I love coffee but I think I drink too much of it.”
The second guy says, “Yeah? how much do you drink?”
The first guy says, “A latte.”

That’s all the jokes I can remember. How are you guys today?

Welp, I think I’m going to give this another week or so and if I don’t sell or trade it, I’ll just keep it and fall in love with it again. I might update it later at some point with new stuff, as we yoyoers are wont to do. If I do take this down or edit it in whatever way and you still want something, and just didn’t have time to say it, go ahead and send me a message. I’m glad to spread love and yoyos around. Have a good day everyone!

1 Like

Hello everyone. I think I’m 6 more days I’ll take down my items.

Well, let’s see where this gets us. 5 more days or so.

Hey everyone. I’m going to be updating this in a bit, after I get home from work. I’ll be adding a bunch of stuff I’ve gotten in trades recently. My priories right now are:
1st: Trade
2nd: Sell
I may have things listed as wants but I’m open to any offer. I want to see all that the world of yoyos has. Thanks for reading everyone! Have a great day

Okay bump. What does today have to offer?

Troy and Abed in the morning!

Nights…

Hey everyone. Happy almost 4th of July. Celebrate your independence! Even if it’s just metaphorical. It’s still important, probably.

Happy Friday everyone. I hope everyone is having a good day

Hey everyone. I will update this to what it was the other day when I get home, which will unfortunately not be until Wednesday night. Until then, let me know if something catches your eye

Happy 4th of July everyone. I hope everyone had a great day

Back to normal! Come on in and take a look around.

Happy Friday everyone. Some things are still available, again and the other ones are still available, still.