Does anybody know the measurements of the Revolution Rev-G?

If any of you out there own the infamously bad Rev-G, and hopefully, still have it, I would like to know what the diameter, width, and weight are.

Pretty sure the diameter, width, and weight were 6, 6, and 6, respectively. :imp:

Sorry, I realize this isn’t helpful, but the opportunity to equate the Rev-G with all that is unholy should never be passed up.

3 Likes

Ya don’t say…

Incredibly though, I have NEVER spoken to anyone who has played or owned a Rev-G who had anything good to say about the way it played. (Granted, it’s hard to talk to most of the people who bought one, since they have changed their name and left the country, their reputation in shambles). Over the years, the Rev-G’s legend has only grown, as like a mighty Spartan warrior, it has fought and clambered its way over the corpses of the most atrocious yo-yo’s to sit, unchallenged, atop the throne of ultimate lameness…

:rofl:

2 Likes

@edhaponik LOL at the 666 joke. Joking asides, I really want to know those measurements so that I could put the information up on the Yo-Yo Wiki.

:joy: @edhaponik you had me going until the third 6, but I was low-key thinking the same…

Get a hold of Deth. He’s got one disassembled for science.

1 Like

How can I do that?

Send him a message he’s on here somewhere. I’ll let him know you have questions.

Checking https://forums.yoyoexpert.com/users

there’s dethmartyr and dethdonald … is he one of those?

His name is Seth Peterson of SaveDeth fame.

Aha so probably @sethp then? Maybe he can help with the Rev-G measurements?

He’s got the them.

1 Like