Do you think we will start seeing more 50 dollar metal throws?

I mean who can beat the crazy prices of the Rec Rev ( which I have been searching for like crazy ) or the Shinwoo Zen? I mean 50 dollars and 45 dollars who can beat this. So the real question is will more companys catch on to this trend?

Onedropo dingo was first

It really depends on the way people buy. I own a Zen and I like it though it feels a bit cheap during play. I burned out a set of response for it the 3rd day I had it. Not a big deal, I popped in the spares that came with it and they are still going strong. Bottom line is you get what you pay for imo and I think it would be great if the industry were to go along with this trend as long as quality was not sacrificed to do so.

True you do get what yo pay for but… it doesnt cost 100 dollars to make a yoyo probably more like 15 when its all said and done, if that for major companies buying in bulk but yah I sure hope more companys start this.

Sure i hope so.
It’s doable, and proven to have less impact to quality.

And i do hope that those yoyo available near me…

i hope so to but like all the full metal yoyos are like 70 bucks and up

If you look around you can get a metal zero for 30 bucks… I got mine for that (minus shipping)

Yes, Yes we will. Here’s where I got my first metal yoyo.

www.foxlandprecision.com

Right now they’ve got three models

Cyber-Yo $42
Foxtail $49 (I bought this one)
Katz Meow $59 (this one is a new release)

The Foxtail is a great yoyo. Super smooth and super quiet. Needless to say, Im a satisfied customer.
It’s also engravable for an extra $14. Cool Huh?

Yah thats stinking awesome. ill have to get one