Did everyone see the "Rebirth Will Reboot" post?

Does this mean Boosted 7075?

2 Likes

I’m hoping it means 7075 and slightly lighter. I love the Rebirth, but it’s always the yoyo I reference when I bring up how OD should have lower base weights for SE yoyos, because when UL’s are installed… it still feels like a tank lol

6 Likes

Yep!

1 Like

Running back the Rebirth is a W

Now give us an SE’ified Format: C or Valor, or Rev, or one of those guys.

A Comp SE yoyo in 2023 from OneDrop would hit diff

6 Likes

If I were a betting man this would be my bet. One Drop has a history of going 7075 and lighter on these boosted/2020 yoyos (rare exception is the downbeat 2020 being 6061, but still way lighter)

3 Likes

Mmmmm

I know they’ll never make it, but an SE Free Solo with inner bimetal rings… I genuinely believe it could be one of the most GOATed comp yoyos ever. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Yes spence, a seven summits bimetal would good, yes. I agree.

2 Likes

I knew someone would make a Summit/7 Summits comment lmao

But as similar as they are to the FS, I think they actually play pretty different. And there are super subtle changes on the FS, especially in the gap area that make it different than the Summits’ and more comp oriented.

Anyway… would love to see more comp based designs from OD. I think while they do their own thing really well and fill a certain pocket of the market fantastically, I know they’ll kill it if it’s done right.

4 Likes

The VTWO is one of the best competition oriented one drops I have played. Some people prefer the valor more though. I would love to see a revamped 7075 Rebirth :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think the VTWO performs better, but it’s slightly too fast for my taste, the valor has a bit slower play that I like.

My body is ready