Developing the Yoyo Chooser Video #1

Don’t worry it’s not really so grainy I just recorded it in a lower quality setting so it would upload quicker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEMnLHHXtks

cool i agree that there are too many what yoyo thread i think that would really help

1 Like

Thanks. I have the second video uploading now. I’ll keep you guys posted.

I know absolutly nothing about gimp or photos or anything but isn’t there an easier way to get rid of the backround than trace it?

Also you should work with a company like yoyoexpert so that every time they add a new yoyo to the site the specs automaticly get entered in your program so the suggested yoyos are always changing.

Well Gimp, which is what I was using in the video, isn’t very accurate with automatically tracing out objects.

As far as automatically updating it with new yoyos, I’m nowhere near good enough at coding to figure out how to do that.

GIMP and PS are only good for sketches. You’ll need programs such as Autodesk, AutoCAD, or Solidworks.

Ahhhh… No I won’t. Trust me I know the difference between 2D and 3D ;).

You’ll need a 2D Drawing file for an even possible quote/machining. That’s all I’m saying. Thay can’t use .PNG files or anything similar.

You appear to have the wrong idea of what this project is… Very wrong. I won’t be machining anything.

But you said “Developing the yoyo” Wouldn’t that be part of it? Or am I just misunderstanding the point of these videos? (No smart…ahem attitude intended)

The tittle of the video is “Developing the Yoyo Chooser”. If you watched the whole video you’de know what it’s about.