Delphinium, Klondike, Miracle FS: some others

Hello everyone, times are tough, everyone knows this. That being said, I have some yo-yos for sale:

All prices are OBO (or best offer) and shipping is not covered in the item pricing. $7 shipping in the US, and international inquiries will be a case by case basis. I prefer PayPal F&F, if buyer prefers to pay G&S, buyer must account for fees when sending payment.

Deals on multiples, please feel free to dm me for more photos or any answers to questions you may have.

Thanks for your time, cheers friends.

From Left to right, top to bottom:

• Yoyo Factory Miracle : no box, near mint, nail vibe, plays incredible imo. Sad to see it go. Asking $95

SOLD - C3 Yoyo Delphinium : Normal wear and Tear on Raw Ti body no nicks or gouges, is GLASS smooth, comes installed with a 100% Full Ceramic Concave bearing, have Tin and Velvet pouch it came with, I’m going to miss this yoyo immensely. It’s pretty much perfect. That being said, I’m asking $290 for it. You don’t see these come up often, and for good reason. I’d jump on this…SOLD

SOLD-Dressel Designs Emotion Power On Edition :muscle:t2:: Have plastic Dressel tube, Near Mint and Smoooooth, asking $45 SOLD

-Mk.1 Yo-yos Spyglass Craft edition: no box, no damage and smooth, asking $65

-CLYW x SUS Yoyo Design Klondike hulk smeesh: have box, have pin, asking $110 love this yoyo will be very very missed…

SOLD-MagicYoyo Z03 Redemption 7068 Raw: standard raw marks from normal use, no dings, nice and smooth, one of the most premium yo-yos I’ve felt in a long time, and coming from magic yoyo this is just their absolute best model I have ever laid my hands on. The guy I got this from said I might be the only one in the US that has a raw one of these. I have no idea if that’s true. But it might be??? No box. Asking $75 SOLD

SOLD -Goodlife DGTZR: couple nicks, nothing I can feel, is smooth as glass, no box, a great 5a beater option. Asking $40 or take it for free with a purchase of over $100 SOLD

Thanks for looking. Good day :smiling_face:

IMG_9634
IMG_9632

Thanks for looking. Good day :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Delphinium, Emotion, Redemption, and DGTZR all sold! Thanks everyone! Klondike, miracle, and spyglass still available. Take all 3 for $215! $225 shipped!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.