Deal Made! Can A Mod delete this?

OFFER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST! :smiley:

Hello there! I have a Black w/ copper splash CLYW Sasquatch that is on my yoyo shelf, that does not get as much love as my other throws! While I like it and still play with it Im hoping that maybe I can trade it for some other YoYo’s that have peaked my interest!

Before we get to pics I shall list my wants. All of these wants Id like to receive in good, non vibe condition (like the yoyo I am trading for it!) I am mainly interested in trades not cash! sorry :[

For all of these I would really like the box as well! If you have an exact color way I want then chances are the lack of box wont hurt my feelings as much :smiley: haha

CLYW: (Brownie points if you have FT : Ash Berry, Reverse team, or black w/ green speck)
Avalanche
Gnarwhal

SPYY:
Addiction
Dynamo

G2:
Nessie

X3:
La Goutte

DO NOT WANT
YYF
YYJ

Okay now for pictures of The Sasquatch with descriptions of the minor ware on it! It is very important to know that none of it effects play at all and the damage is minimal (no vibe!)
This is all that it will come with! pretty nice eh?

The pic below is of a tiny scratch that is located slightly above and to the left of the light reflection

Below is the largest ding on the throw and it is quite small

Below is a thin scratch its on the same side as the tiny pinprick like scratch in the first pic

Overall not much damage to the throw again NONE of it compromises the play at all.

I only have 1 feed back, it is positive! and I did actually send 5 throws in one bulk package!
I ship it out quickly and will provide a Delivery confirmation #. Due to pricing of shipping outside the US I am unfortunately going to shy away from international trades! Im sorry! I expect for you to send a conformation #and to provide pictures and a description of any damages to the throw!

Thank you very much for your interest please PM me with potential trades! I am looking for the yoyo’s listed on my Wants but if you have something neat go ahead and offer it, the worst that could happen is I say “No, Thank you!”. I would also like them to include the boxes if possible but I understand that not everyone may have the box so do not fret!

Have some really cool offers but I’m on the fence! Gonna bump

Wow that’s a really neat sas. Never seen one like it. What run was it from? It looks like a palli edition, but I didn’t think they ever made palli sasquatch’s.

EDIT: Nevermind. It’s from the newest run. I feel like a tool :confused: