concave help.

I run a concave bearing on my wide sport and haven’t had problems with snagging or mid-trick binding. Personally i would go with a concave.

Then you probably arent that advanced and dont perform such technical tricks. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait, so what you guys are saying is that concaves… are worthless? Why make them, then?

Not worthless. Just not completely necessary. Some people do prefer them, though.

true
I am trying to get rid of mines cause I uses to like it but it kinda snags when performing difficult mid air tricks
only snag once and hit me
but I don’t want to rist it again
I still play with it
but still I love stock better

Ummmm if too many layers are stacked up in the middle, then they start to… fall over or something… it’s like the concave part can’t hold a ton of layers in the middle, some of them will like fall over like I said before and rub the response.

That can happen on any bearing. The layers will seperate, and run all over.

yeah, they will.

also, what kim-lan said, they aren’t worthless, they just aren’t needed. personally, i much prefer flat bearings, especially for 5a, cause it helps me work on my control.

Yep.

You don’t need a special bearing to pull off a trick, just use a stock, or buy a manufactured bearing.

thats what everyone was saying…you didnt need to repeat. :stuck_out_tongue: