Company Suggestions?

Works for me so far. Landon, CLYW, 1Drop, SPYY… flawless, no vibes. Bigger companies… not so much. Then again, I only have like 10 yoyos… so yea.

YYF, please be more honest to what you do.
elaborate?
well, saying something like; ‘we found out this made in china yoyo were awesome, and we like to bring them to you as our product’, kinda… :stuck_out_tongue:

adegle, just release the sandglass V2 already, I’ve been waiting too long.

well, thats kinda what i want, not a suggestion, but whatever… :stuck_out_tongue:

huh?

I know its good for CLYW to build up hype but to send the avalanche to europe and not the US thats just kinda unfair

Yes.
but just ignore me, i dont really know what i want anyway.

EDIT: i have zero hate on YYF, i like them, just look at my fav yoyo. The thing is, what they did recently, without saying anything, just things that happens, ending up bringing too many speculation. And as ben said, its bad for our health.

so, saying one or two things about the reason behind whats happen might be great. Makeing less people jump to YYF haters bandwagon.

Best regards from me.

Can’t say any of the hubs I mentioned looked crowded. Out of curiosity, what yoyos make you feel this way?

Iono… but… it just makes me feel better… to see a neatish yoyo… like you know how some yoyos seem to be jammed with everything? Like everything a yoyo can have, they do? And like then you have something like the m1, where it’s metal, axle, bearing, silicone. It’s not that they look crowded. It’s like a swiss army vs. a fixed blade. One’s cleaner and looks better. Personal stuffs.

I think some beef about the Aoda superwide thing.

i am not saying that they should mass produce anything. just make larger batches. i can stand to wait a week extra for a yoyo to drop if it means i have a better chance of getting it.

and i wish that every company would make yoyos cheeper. i do not get a yoyo that is $100+ unless it is Generalyo or from a BST or a gift

Honestly YYF did nothing wrong. Do they need to announce what they do every time they do something? I don’t think so. They made a business move and it was a good one imo. If I was in their shoes and was able to do it I would have too. They say on the box when a yoyo is made in china or whatever so I don’t see the problem. Even if it’s made be or the same as another companies product. Again like I’ve said before, it happens ALL the time. With more things you buy that you could imagine.

All the off brands like what walmart sells is made by the same company that they are in competition with. The “Great Value” brand for example. Their cheese is made by craft, their cereal is made by general mills, kellogs and all the others as well.

Wanna change the product? Lets talk about cars. The Mitsubishi eclipse, Eagle Talon and the Plymouth Laser are all the same car. Problem is they are all made by Diamond Star Motors. Diamond Star Motors never even sold any of these by themselves.
I’m honestly getting tired of seeing these types of comments.

You see it’s just business. Leave it at that.

Anymore talk about this particular subject will get posts removed from the thread. That is not what this thread is about.

1 Like

SPYY needs to have sharper spikes, like the older ones!

@Ichtus: sorry ichtus, i just don’t want more people hatin YYF with no reason.

my apology for all. . .

I wish YYJ made the projams available online. So fun to play.