Coming Soon to YoYoExpert!

It will not be a small batch :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How about the new Flashback colorways - any ideas when they are going to show up at YYE?
Adding @YoYoExpertGarrett …

1 Like

I would like this a thousand times if I could.

1 Like

recognition & flashback will be sent together so I’d assume they won’t be released too far apart from each other - but YYE guys know best :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is there a time-frame for when more Yoyorecreation DS platinum bearings will be in stock?

4 Likes

We should have more in soon. This week most likely.

4 Likes

Hello, I was wondering if there is any information regarding a restock on the Chopsticks Gorilla? I noticed that the purchase page says “Coming Soon” rather than “Sold Out”, I wasn’t sure if it was just a glitch or if there is an anticipated restock.

1 Like

Hello Jamie, and welcome to the forums.

YYE will drop another batch of Chopsticks Gorilla, the all blue one, soon. That’s why is ‘coming soon’.

2 Likes

Those Chopsticks Gorilla’s have been “coming soon” for a pretty long time. I think YYE could be more helpful. Maybe “soon come”?

Working on Chopsticks Gorilla today, the all blue version. We’ll be releasing it either Tomorrow (Friday) or Saturday. Check social media and new releases here on the Forum for a countdown! :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Just a question, how far out is the Sugar Glider restock?

1 Like

Not sure at the moment, we haven’t been getting too much One Drop in recently. You can try to contact them directly though.

Hope you dont mind me asking, but do you know when the new fade colorways for the Iceberg New will be available? I’m super excited to get one when they drop.

3 Likes

Does this mean more will be in stock soon or?

2 Likes

Ive been asking when the speeders are coming for like a year now it seems :rofl::raised_hands: @Spenny93

Same with the Vapormotion

I may be wrong, but I think they came and went. Another product pages also say coming soon but again long gone Acadia YoYo by Luftverk – YoYoExpert

I emailed yoyoexpert and they promptly responded and fixed the something speeder to say its unavailable.

2 Likes

Hey I see a handful of one drop yo-yos that are labeled “coming soon,” is a restock of a bunch of one drops expected soon? One of my kids has been stealing my reboot lol

1 Like