Coming Soon to YoYoExpert!

Fast clapping

*clapping at a speed that wonā€™t make me look crazy but also makes me look like I care

one-hand clapping

not clapping

And will you guys be stocking the new yyr rebellion yoyos that released at JN?

Yes! We should be getting them in with our next shipment.

I was told Rebellion is a separate brand from YYR. However other things Iā€™ve read, lead me to believe theyā€™re the same. Whatā€™s the scoop?

What is the deal with the Gunmetal Draupnir?

Same brand, just a budget line. Its on their website

ETA on CZPoint? Prob next week, yeah?

Will you guys get the yoyoempire rainfly in stock?

I saw the Yetis have finally been shipped to you guys. Do you have an estimated time of when they will drop?

Will the pink draunpir be in that shipment and when can we expect them in stock

yeti

1 Like

Iā€™M SO EXCITED!!! Iā€™m ALL HYPERRRRRRR!!! I HOPE I GET ONE BEFORE THEY SELL OUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Iā€™M GONNA GOOOO INGEST SOME MORRREEEE CAFIENE NOWWWWWWW.

wait thats probably not a good idea

MMMMMMEEEEEEE TTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! COKECOKECOKECOFFEECOFFEECOFFEECAFFEINECAFFEINCECAFFEINE!!!

Aaaarrrreee these going to be released on other stores?

We will have them once they release. They may do a small release for Vashek at slusny initially, but no official ETA for a worldwide release at this time.

We have no plans to carry yoyoempire at this time.

It looks like we may not stock the Pink Draupnirs as planned. The ordering system for them is pretty much first come first serve, and with the timezone difference, we didnā€™t get served. We will try for new colors in the future but no guarantees on what we might get. :-\

What is Yeti?

No. There can only be one.

Hopefully not a surprise Yeti release :stuck_out_tongue:

Also thanks for answering my question :slight_smile:

Got any Kitty 1.5 (or Fat) coming in?

thx