Coming Soon to YoYoExpert!

Haha ok thanks Garrett!!!

Any ETA on a restock of the CLYW Gnarwhal 2? I have my eye on the Jack Rabbit colorway

You missed the release. There was no ETA announced and they did a surprise release.

Zorro is correct, we did a surprise release of the Gnarwhal 2 and they are currently sold out. There may be some more on the way soon though… :wink:

1 Like

Good to know, my collecting itch will have to wait then :stuck_out_tongue: I will just have to add to my wishlist, lol

Any news on an emerald space cowboy?

We will be getting a restock of some space cowboys that we have previously had in stock. Haven’t heard anything about an emerald one though. Where did you see that?

High hopes.

What about another Markmont Classic restock?

Puffin 2 restock? Also, will you guys be getting the new clyw: the orca. Also chief??

Nickel Markmont Classics are coming in soon!

Sasquatch is next up on the Release list. Puffin 2 or Chief may come in soon after but too early to say when. No news on the Orca yet.

MMMMM SASQUATCH!!!

are you guys ever going to get the new Jetset eg :grin:

We should have them in stock next week!

1 Like

Are there any news on YOYOFFICER Kilter? I’ve been wanting either Pink or Green colorways~

Are the Kaizen Kendama’s still going to be for sale here? Any idea when?

Taking a little longer to get them online than expected, lots of new products recently. They should be available next week though!

Awesome! Thanks Garrett!

Anymore YYO Kilter’s in stock?

Why yes, about 8 of them. You can check in the store on the Kilter page: