COLORADO PLAYERS! Northern Colorado Yoyo Invitational: January 19th, 2013

1st Annual Northern Colorado Yoyo Invitational.
Presented by Fellowship of the String, Loveland Colorado.
January 19th, Embassy Suites in Loveland, Colorado.
4705 Clydesdale Parkway, Loveland, CO 80538(off of I-25; about an hours drive from Denver)

1a, X, AP, and (possibly) Battle Divisions. 2 Minute Freestyles. Raffle Prizes. $5 Registration Fee. Yoyoloco will be vending. Invite your friends for a fun meetup/contest in Colorado. Please reply to this thread if you are planning on coming!

More info to come, but if you’re in the area please stop by!

Im going I live in fort collins

^No updates yet, besides the the contest will be called: “NOCO Yoyo Invitational”

1a, X, and AP divisions. 5$ to enter, do as many freestyles as we have time for. Peer Judging. No REAL winners. Raffles and vendors will be present.

Hit this thread up if you are planning on going, it would be great if all of Colorado’s yoyo players could come out!

UPDATE.

Time: 10-5:30.

If you’re in Colorado please come check it! It should be amazing!! Hit me up in this thread if you’re planning on going.

I’ll be there

i think i am coming
(almost positive)

Update on time: registration will begin at 8 and end whenever players stop showing up. Divisions will begin at 10 with Open, (you are allowed to compete in as many subdivisions as you would like!) but as long as you show up while we are doing open, we will allow you to compete!! 1a will start when Open finishes, with Battle in the afternoon. Still unsure about if AP will happen.

If you are looking forward to meeting new people and hanging out, the best time to show up is between 8 and 10! since it’s in a hotel, booking rooms in the hotel would give you the perfect opportunity to stay for the whole contest!

Is it cool just to come and hang out?

Hope so! That’s what I plan to do if I go. Hopefully I’m in town that weekend.

Jake: Come on out dude!

Guess who’s coming?

Dangit… I’d love to come… But it’s my younger brothers birthday so I won’t be able to make it.

Im coming too.

By the way Hey!I heard There’s going to be a guy who might start up a string company.He’s going to be there. But he is only carrying a EXTREMELY Limited amout of strings.He will sell 1 pack of 5 strings for 1.50. He makes pretty nice strings.