Collection Fs/Ft Lf: Ilyy and more!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my Bst thread and taking any and all interests. A quick note on pricing my yoyos: I dislike selling due to the fact I don’t have paypal and I just generally don’t like getting money for them. Offer cash at your own risk.
Wants: I’m generally after some I Love Yo-Yo stuff as of now. Please don’t lowball. I am a student with an after school job so shipping is that much harder for me. Generally speaking saturdays are the best days to ship for me personally.
Ilyy Greyhound***
Ilyy Lio***
Ilyy Falcon**
Ilyy****
Duncan Metropolis* (no string eaters if possible)
C3 Beserker Rx
Offers
Big Yoyo String***

Fs/Ft:
Spyy Solaris- near mint, white w/red splash awesome discontinued yoyo -pending-
Japanese Prototype- 1 of 6 raw but no flatspots 7075 aluminium pretty awesome throw
Yomega Glide- black w/ green splash amazingness, mint
C3 Master Galaxy- gold w/ green splash few flatspots
Onedrop Cascade- Skygrass/Rewind Edition, Eternal Throw Side Effects. Near mint -pending-
Echo 3a Pair- red/blue really nice pair
C3 Trident- pink, mint really smooth.
ILYY: (harder to get) (kinda)
Enigma pair- (Sb and Metric) both near mint.
Falcon- How’s it Yoing ed. (Green) mint amazing
Fury- Red near mint. Very nice stuff!
Thanks for looking hopefully we can work something out!

Bump. Willing to bundle for what I want. Send me some offers!

Still no offers :frowning: offer anything i like having new things

Twist it! Pull it! Bump it!

Bump. Send me more offers please! I won’t bite! Unless you Azznboyaz then I’ll bite.

any interest in a xbox 360

I’m guessing your a new user here. Hey welcome to the bst section :slight_smile: please private message your offers by clicking on the giant red name to the left, scroll down and click “send private message” this is the best way to get your offer through as most people ignore posts in their respective bst threads. Thanks :slight_smile:

Bump

Bump! Need more offers but please don’t hound…

Bump got a miniature palm tree today, spread the word…

Bump also growing a “tickle me plant”

Are you sure that half of the Sky Walker is smear gully? It looks like Yo Duh/Mocha Mint to me.

The previous owner said it was mocha mint then I was told by a vsnyyc fanatic it was smear gully. Its a dark brown light brown fade with green splash.

No, smear gully is white with silver acid wash and green splash. If you think about it, ‘mocha’ makes sense as the main color, and ‘mint’ is the splash.

1 Like

Ask too much of some people… -sigh- bump

Anniversary bump!

Karma I’m interested

Pics up tonight bump

Snow sculpting today! :slight_smile:

Happy new years eve ;D

Yayy I’ll be the only person actually working today! -.-