Collection for sale

Yoyofactory Dna New with a box 115$

1 Like

Yoyofactory ND 65$

That explains why this person’s listings are always so high, Ive never seen one that I would pay the listed price for, some seem way overboard, I had a different thought about it but if he is seeling listed yoyos and then buying them and shipping to the buyer then that makes much more sense then my thought. All though prices seem high to me, I have never seen anybody have a problem with him or his sales.

3 Likes

My prices are great bro, I have a lot of buyers and you can check it in my feedback thread.
By the way, you will never find some of throws I sell anywhere outside of this thread

3 Likes

no disrespect but i feel like this is patently untrue - black rebirth retailing roughly $20 under your listed price, just scrolling up a little and i’m seeing a 170 klondike, 60 pleak, 125 boy, 90 terrarian (all of which i think? are currently available through normal retailers at a significantly lower price). not to suggest you’re doing anything in bad faith but like, these are crazy prices lol

7 Likes

that is a big boi if ive ever seen one. i bet it sparks like mad

1 Like

BST rule #9.

Also @aglovail.

7 Likes

I literally commented on a convo 4 or 5 other people were having and you tag me with this?

Prior post deleted?

Edit: ah it was irrelevant. Yes. Yours was the one I read :joy:

Edit: reading back yours was the first I noticed that explicitly mentioned price and seemingly inspired a second comment on pricing. I’m not the BST police, just trying to keep everything friendly. Apologies if I’ve offended.

1 Like

It was just odd that there was a whole conversation between a few people but you said something to me. But now I see the whole picture, no offense taken. Sometimes I blindly comment on posts without thinking about it so I also apologize to Yoyoman13371337 for the negative comment on his bst post, I shouldnt have done that I just kind of got caught up in the comments I was reading.

1 Like

I just bought a mint in box CLYW boy for 70$….

It’s not available in stores anymore but 125$ is extremely high IMO….

2 Likes

Ok guys todays sale - 115$ for boy

1 Like

ah shoot my bad lol, forgot about that one

Yoyo palace Code 1 new with a box 35$

Yoyofactory superstar John ando 69$

2 Likes

Werrd Hour 59$

1 Like

Yoyojam chaser 49$

Yoyofactpry genesis team
7075 USA made