CLYW Blue Bip Bop Chief SOLD! Mods please delete.

I’m interested in letting this Chief go. I’d prefer cash, mostly because I’m planning on purchasing one of the CLYW Advance Scouts when they drop. However, I would accept trades for other Chiefs that are in mint condition. I’d mostly be interested in Chiefs that have solid colorways, but hit me up with any Chief in mint condition just to see. Or, of course hit me up with your cash offers. This Chief is in perfect condition. I do not use the word “mint” lightly. I purchased it brand new earlier this year and it hasn’t really gotten any play time. Sat in my collection and now I’d like to get something different for it. You all know how it goes sometimes. Someone out there should be enjoying this throw. Get back to me if you need more pictures or any further information.

So apparently the person who said they wanted to buy this Chief isn’t acting like they actually do. This is a brand new Chief in a rare colorway. MIB condition, and has not been touched by anything other than a hand or the box and wrapping it came in. Will ship straight to you priority via USPS for $150. That includes shipping. Let me know if you want this baby!
Thanks,

Jordan