Closed...please delete

==EDIT==
I’m also willing to sell these for the right price so I can use the money to purchase the colorways I want.
==/EDIT==

I’d like to trade my Blue Camo Exit 8 for the Green/Silver fade and my Red Camo Windrunner 7068 for the Green if anyone’s up for it!
Mine are in mint condition!

And I’d really love to have this one:

And this Windrunner:

for this one:

4 Likes

Really wish it didn’t have gold rings.

2 Likes

I dig gold rims/weight rings though I know a lot of people don’t.

4 Likes

I love gold rims. Depends on the yo-yo color though. On that green silver fade it looks great. Good luck with that, twitch77.

5 Likes

I’ve wanted to do the same trade, I love the exit8, but I dislike camo that isn’t camo. That’s the only fault I have with my exit8. I got it for free during that duncan sale so I can’t complain much.

2 Likes

You know who else likes some gold with their green

9 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Somebody help this fella out!!!

2 Likes

That blue camo looks so nice. It’s the best looking one IMO. I have the black which looks really nice as well. I wish I could help you out. Good luck!

2 Likes

Up :slight_smile:

Except the boring gold stuff just happens to be there. Honestly though…I’m just there for the green pot and grass!!

–edit–
just realized this TOTALLY sounds like I’m talking about weed! lmao :rofl:

6 Likes

up :slight_smile:

@twitch77 yes the weed is real

3 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Bump

One day, my friend. One day.

3 Likes

Bump :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump! :slight_smile:

Omgosh! I think I missed a chance at trading my exit 8 for the green/clear I want. Someone sent me a message about it a couple weeks ago on facebook but I never got a notification of the message so totally missed it :frowning:.
Really hoping the guy might still be intereested!

Oh, and also…
Bump!

3 Likes

I dont even have facebook. It gets too distracting having too many social media accounts. For me personally. Good luck @twitch77 !!

3 Likes