Closed! (edge beyond)

Perfect condition edge beyond in pink and blue brought on may 27th this year and havent really touched it since I have been using other yoyos and haven’t really picked it up in a while so Im looking to sell it to a new home so it can get some use time in. Shipping from Australia, Perfect condition no scratches and zero marks, solid and smooth throw.

3 Likes

Price? Costs for international shipping?

4 Likes

Sorry, Standard postage to us is $15.20 AUD (Trackable) postage as well would like to sell for $80usd

3 Likes

That seems extremely cheap, isn’t original price like 150 USD?

1 Like

$130 m8

2 Likes

Still sounds pretty cheap tho although @Travelingyoyokid snagged a butter MIB (I think it could’ve only been NMTBS tho) for only $80

2 Likes

Thanks, that makes more sense. It’s still 60% of the original price for perfect condition.

1 Like

Hey just too add yes it’s perfect condition reason why it’s so cheap is because I have tried to sell it for a while now but I haven’t had any luck so I’m just trying to make a quick buck out of it.

3 Likes

That makes sense, I was just making sure that you weren’t losing money on it if you happened to not know the value. I’m pretty tempted by the price though.

1 Like

Thankyou for worrying I did pay a decent amount for it but it’s not like I’m going to expect to get the whole amount back for it so I thought it would be a fair deal for myself and the person purchasing it

2 Likes

That’s a pretty thoughtful way of thinking about it.

1 Like

If i didn’t already have that exact same one, I’d be on it.
Its a great throw at a sweet price. Can’t believe it hasn’t sold.

Good luck.

kgb

1 Like

Edge beyond for $80 shipped! Did i read correctly? This man deserves a bump! Buy this yoyo! It’s awesome! I paid 150 last year, i don’t regret it… BUY THIS GUY’S YOYO!

1 Like

150? That’s more than retail!

Not it’s not they used to be crazy expensive before they changed the axle etc.

3 Likes

To be pedantic it’s $90 USD shipped. $15.20 AUD ~= $10.50 USD.

My mistake $90 for this throw is a steal! Someone should buy it is all im saying! All the metal edges are awesome!

1 Like

Right. They use to be 150$. The pink ones were 130$ retail iirc because they used a different bearing and axle.
That is still a very good price. That probably will sell quickly

2 Likes

Man if I wasn’t broke I’d be all over this. Killer good deal.

This is sold. Can some admin close it? @admins

1 Like