Classic "Trick Remix" - August 3-2-1 Contact!

Here it is!
old post

Because I invented it I get to name it :triumph: Iā€™ll call it Silk Touch (which is also an enchantment in Minecraft haha). This trick ends in a man on the flying trapeze.

6 Likes

Last but not least.Hereā€™s my entry Login ā€¢ Instagram
A little bit late hope itā€™s ok

6 Likes

Not late! Super nice trick!

I really hope that deadline is 1159 pmā€¦ :grimacing:

Itā€™s ā€œG Dubya Bā€ or ā€œGrind Whip Bindā€

Itā€™s simple but very fun to pull off :grin:

6 Likes

in b4 midnight 2 minutes after midnight :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks, everyone!

Iā€™m late again on mine. I have excuses, but I think the biggest thing is that not being in the running for the prize, leaves less pressure to get mine in.

Iā€™ll do the drawing tonight.

4 Likes

Sorry for the delay. @anon14765792 is this monthā€™s winner! Thanks so much, @AndreBoulay, for helping this thing continue with the awesome prize!

I hope nobody gets upset that Iā€™d like for the only other prize this month to be a Short Circuit to any of the other entrants who PM me first interested in throwing tops. Iā€™d really like to see spin tops continue to be thrown.

One of the three tricks I said I was going to post :man_shrugging: is a top trick. Even though the deadline has passed, I plan to add my tricks here once I get a chance to add them. I can hit them all. I just need to record them.

There were the same number of entries this month as last month. Should we give it a rest or keep it going? September would be Buddhaā€™s Revengeā€¦

• Please keep doing this!
  • Meh, give it a rest.

0 voters

5 Likes

What?? I won :laughing: I canā€™t believe this, Iā€™m so happy

6 Likes

get a good yoyo!

2 Likes

Post the tricks now :triumph:! Ive been waiting to see your version of thumb grind to triangle since your pull start video is top notch.

Also, do you have a good source for intro to spin tops. Iā€™d like to try them out but donā€™t know whereā€™d Iā€™d start. Feel free to pm me so that we donā€™t clutter this thread with off topic stuff.

Congrats @anon14765792 !

4 Likes

This was a fun trick to work on, last catch is hard tho.

4 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZa8FZXjKYM/?utm_medium=copy_link
Really enjoying these grinds. Need to do them more often. Be good and thank you for watching.

3 Likes