Classic Trick Remix - April 2022 - Brain Twiser

Hello fellow yoyo Nerds ,

It is time for a new remix. This one is a classic . Brain Twister!!

As always please use the element of Brain Twister to create your own unique trick .

It doesn’t need to be front style , just mostly looking for that classic motion.

Remember this competition is about participation. Everyone will have an opportunity to win regardless of the skill level.

Prize is a $100 gift card for @YoYoExpert

Deadline is 4/30 11:59 PM .

Here is a tutorial done by the man himself @AndreBoulay

Here is another tutorial done by Mr Matio for a more advanced peek at what you can do with brain twister…

10 Likes

Here is what I thought of for the brain twister remix . Pretty open concept this month .
Fit inspired by @CJ_trnbkl

14 Likes
15 Likes

Sweet. I think we are gonna see some cool tricks this month .

2 Likes

Bumpppp where the remixes at ?

2 Likes

Im tryna figure something out, may take awhile, got no ideas :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Same lol. I got a basic idea of what I want to do. Will just take a bit to work it out.

3 Likes

I found this a few days ago and thought it might be helpful… i posted it in the FS tutorial thread (which everyone should check out)
Maybe it helps inspire some ideas…

4 Likes

I never saw this one, going to give some of the elements a try. Have neglected frontstyle, but it’s so much fun to regen between styles.

4 Likes

Using the OD Rebirth

13 Likes

Awesome job ! Thank you for submitting !

1 Like

Here is my remix for brain twister. Front style is always a lot of fun and I dont practice it near enough.

11 Likes

Great job !!

Bump don’t forget about this one .

1 Like

fun. lemme see if i can come up with something.

2 Likes

Omg this is gonna be good!

1 Like

Repeater for this month’s challenge.

13 Likes

Nice job. Looks fun.

2 Likes

Hey folks, here’s my entry for this month. Having hella fun with these remixes, hope this one counts. Be good and thank you for watching.

9 Likes

You did awesome ! Glad to see a late month push on this one

3 Likes