Christmas Themed Throws?

Best use for almost any Yomega yo-yo today :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

You mean it’s CUTOM Christmas themed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

haha I LOVE this photo!

2 Likes

Thanks man. That yo makes a great ornament. We just put the tree up yesterday. I love getting up in the morning and it smells like Christmas.

4 Likes

Snow weasel could be considered such. :wink:

4 Likes

Ahh yes, the illusive snow weasel.

1 Like

A new one from YoYoFactory!

YoYoFactory California

5 Likes

That looks pretty nice

1 Like

Another to add to the list!

VOSUN O1 EZSPiN

5 Likes

I love the holiday themed engravings!

However, I sorta feel that half swapping to get red and green together is sorta weak sauce. A real Christmas yoyo would be one like the Christmas edition N12 Shark’s Honor. That’s where the bar is nominally set, IMO. :christmas_tree:

1 Like

I like half swaps personally…but I agree, a ‘real’ Christmas themed yo that I’m looking for, for this list, actually needs to be more than just a simple red/green half-swap.

2 Likes

Rain City Skills has a new one out. It’s shaped like two christmas trees held together by a bearing.

3 Likes

haha yeah, I mentioned how it looked like a christmas tree when they posted it on facebook.

even made a little pic of it lols

80281798_10218807885640774_2490990175941820416_n

3 Likes

That bad butt santa hat general yo 5 star v3 is my favorite. Not a fan off green and red, glad they went with red only on it.

2 Likes

Higby FHZ #8

3 Likes

Christmas may be over, but I ordered the EZSping red and green Merry Christmas yoyo. I’ll have it for next year. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is my first Christmas in my new home, so I’ve been going all out to make it nice! I wanted a Christmas yoyo to throw to help get in the spirit, but I couldn’t find one. So I made one. It’s a onedrop Kamuraiju. It seems fitting if it means “Best Wishes.” it’s paired with with a Bad Wolfe Christmas-themed string.

Merry Christmas everyone!

12 Likes

I have only one Magicyoyo in Italy with the Xmas theme, but I just wanted to write that this thread is so cute as hell!

1 Like

6 Likes

Red/green half swap Loop720

7 Likes