🌴🐊 Central Florida Yoyo Club 🪀 - Sunday, March 10th in Lakeland, FL!

4PM to 7PM. :smiley:

1 Like

you in the area?

1 Like

I just might be able to be there…:smirk::smirk:

Edit, yeah I’m in Orlando so I’ll be able to come!

2 Likes

the 31st? that’s awesome!

1 Like

Oh… I thought you guys meant this week, I won’t be able to make it next week.:pensive:

1 Like

I will be at YYC this week. :smiley:

2 Likes

Can you come this week?

1 Like

oh man… i’ll see.

1 Like

how long will you be in Orlando/Florida?

1 Like

I’m going to be at the Duncan booth tonight if anyone else wants to hang. @MoonageMin no I’m not famous. :wink:

2 Likes

@FrankieJR @sloangulliver @MarkD, something came up, and i won’t be able to come to club this week, but i’ll try to go another time.

2 Likes

Looking forward to meeting some of you fellas in person this Friday.

Also, I changed the name of this thread since the club doesn’t meet and hasn’t had a meeting in Orlando. But mainly because as a Tampa Bay person, I wouldn’t dare associate myself directly with anything Orlando. @MarkD, feel free to change it back since this was originally your baby - even though you don’t live in Orlando either.

2 Likes

@Grunt you’re a cold-hearted cat! if i wasn’t not from orlando, i might be offended…

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone is actually from Orlando, or Florida in general. We’ve all transplanted here.

In all seriousness, I love Orlando but thought this would better represent the collection of members*

2 Likes

i am from Florida.

I’m gonna need to see your long form birth certificate.

i kid i kid! my wife is from orlando, was born here and raised in the house next to us, lol

1 Like

@Grunt, your the only person that’s not from Florida. sorry buddy. :joy:

All good! Central florida is a much better descriptor.

Can’t wait to see y’all.

3 Likes

@Grunt @Egon @sloangulliver @MarkD and possibly @fatguysnacks247

If it rains, is there a place you guys would rather meet up? Or do you know of a decent spot at the springs thats under some sort of cover?

2 Likes