🌴🐊 Central Florida Yoyo Club 🪀 - Sunday, March 10th in Lakeland, FL!

I appreciate all that came and participated. Planning another similar event May 21 in Orlando.

4 Likes

Yes, thanks again for putting on the event, looking forward to this next one!

We’re replanning the Melbourne CFYC meet for June 4th, flyer coming soon!

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to this !!! Maybe I’ll make the trip up there this time !!! I would love to meet y’all in person. And btw just out of curiosity how many of you guys usually attend the event ?? The more the merrier I say :grin:

1 Like

Awesome, hope to see you there!

Attendance varies, anywhere from 6 to 12 normally.

1 Like

If you guys can make it here’s the info for the May 21 HEAT WAVE YO-YO CONTEST:

5 Likes

Im super hyped for this meetup I’ll be there for sure !!! I’m bringing my family as well although they don’t know to much about yo-yoing :laughing: looking forward to throwing with you all :grin: !!!

2 Likes

Hope to see some more new faces!

2 Likes

So…apparently, we have a potential tropical storm skating across the state tomorrow.

We’re going to play it by ear, but things are not looking good for our meetup, sorry folks :sob:

Keep an eye out for more info and please take precautions for the storm!

From NOAA this morning:

1 Like

that will make the slack and whip tricks a little trickier… :laughing:

good luck. stay safe. throw often.

kgb

1 Like

We’re continuing to watch the storm this morning. Looks like we might be ok, but also depends on whether or not Intracoastal opens today…

I’ll continue to update as we get closer! Stay safe everyone!

1 Like

Looks like we might have some hope then !!! Let’s go !!!

1 Like

Need a couple throwers in the Tampa/Lakeland area that might like to help me this Friday from 5-10pm at a food truck rally in Plant City. Gonna be teaching yoyo to anyone that is interested. Already have one other but the more, the merrier.

PM me please if youre interested and available for some or all of the evening, i have everything else set up.

1 Like

Be there or be square! Large indoor air conditioned venue with food, bar, arcade, pinball, and all sorts of fun stuff!!!

3 Likes

The Florida State Yo-Yo Contest is coming to Central Florida this December!

Registration opens October 1st!

Keep up with the details.

4 Likes

Mez Comics is welcoming us back for another fun West Coast flavor of Central Florida Yoyo Club. Hosted by our team member, David Chapman, come checkout current TRT prototypes and throw some yoys!

Also, please keep aware, prepare, and we hope you all stay safe during subtropical storm Nicole, as she is hurtling towards us this week!

From NOAA at the time of this post, [linked here] (SUBTROPICAL STORM NICOLE)

3 Likes

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and happy new year!

Even more so, I hope to see you at District Eat & Play for the first edition of the Central Florida Yoyo Club in 2023!!!

The District treated us really well last time with a family friendly environment, food, beers, arcade, pinball, and most importantly, a great place to gather and yoyo! So we’re going back, we’ll see you there :smiley:

3 Likes

Friendly reminder…we have Yoyo Club this weekend!!!

February 11
Noon to 5pm

District Eat & Play
1395 Oviedo Mall Blvd
Oviedo, FL 32765

Come hang out and yoyo with us! The venue also has a great selection of video arcade and pinball machines, as well as a bar and restaurant.

Hope to see you all there, cheers!!!

We’re stoked to hang out with @seanperezzz and @danotmano next weekend to help support the local yoyo scene @floridayoyo in Orlando, FL!!!

Come out to meet us and other yoyo-ists from around Florida! Learn new tricks, try new yoyos, and/or show off your best freestyle in a contest!

Both the event and contest are free to enter. All ages and skill levels are welcome!

We’ll see you there!!!

2 Likes

I can’t wait for this! I’ll definitely be there! This looks like a fun event :grin:

1 Like